Training Conferences: ASB Crime & Policing Act 2014: Lessons Learnt
Anti Social Behaviour Crime and Policing Act 2014
Over the last 12 months the CSP Academy (www.cspacademy.ac.uk) have provided training and advisory services to over 200 organisations across the UK about the new act. This has provided us with a unique perspective, both on a national and local level that we would now like to share.
We will be holding a national program of one day training conferences focussing on the practical lessons learnt one year on from commencement of the Anti Social Behaviour Crime and Policing Act 2014.
This series of unique events will bring together practitioners, policy makers and strategic leads from around the country to meet, discuss and be presented with practical examples of implementation and the lessons learned, the good the bad and the ugly.
“I am new to the community safety arena and felt a little apprehensive before the start of today’s program. However it was delivered in such a way that allayed these concerns, gave me insight and confidence into my new areas of responsibility”
“I have learned several things I will be able to take back to my organisation. Thank You!”
Training Conference Agenda:
Morning Session 1: Lessons Learned and the effect on community approaches by different areas
- Applied scenarios from around the country in use of section 1-6 of the ASB Crime and Policing Act
- Emerging positives and negatives of the new powers, how to successfully use them and what to avoid
Morning Session 2: Application to Environmental Health and effective partnership working
- How to work in parallel with Statutory Duties and clarify the role of environmental health and enforcement teams
- New opportunities for CSP’s to work together to improve crime prevention
Lunch – Buffet Style
Each registered delegate will be able to choose from a selection of the following scenario based workshop sessions:
Subject to demand the workshops will include:
- Care Act 2014; Mental Health & ASB; Capacity
- New Injunction: Do It Yourself writing & application
- Community Protection Notice/Fixed Penalty Notice – application and enforcement
- Criminal Behaviour Orders: DIY writing and application
- Public Space Protection Orders/Closure Orders
- Case Building and Investigative Practice for Injunctions/Criminal Behaviour Orders
Based on the high level of interest received so far we will be hosting four events at the following locations, please note places are limited and will be allocated on a strict first come first served basis:
Stoke-on-Trent – 14th October
The delegate fee of £150 per person will include the following:
• Full training day, access to workshops and networking opportunities
• A complimentary learner pack including a copy of the Statutory Guidance For Frontline Professionals
• Buffet lunch and refreshments
To secure your place please visit our online booking form
Please call 0203 119 3306 or email learning @cspacademy.ac.uk for more information about how we may assist your organisation network or partnership.