50 Bursaries available for ASB, Community Safety & RJ qualifications
The CSP Academy are providing 50 x £200 bursaries for learners to study the following qualifications for the upcoming Spring Term 2015.
• BTEC Level 3 Advanced Award Neighbourhood Nuisance and Anti Social Behaviour Case Working – click here for full course description
• BTEC Level 5 Professional Award in Neighbourhood Nuisance and Anti Social Behaviour Case Work Supervision– click here for full course description
• BTEC Level 4 Professional Award in Restorative Justice Approaches – click here for full course description
• BTEC Level 3 Advanced Award for Community Safety Practitioners – click here for full course description
The bursaries, which are available to practitioners throughout the UK are valued at £200 each and will bring the cost to study the qualifications above for the Spring Term 2015 to just £495 + VAT per learner.
In the interests of fairness there is a limit of 5 bursaries per organisation.
In order to qualify for any of these bursaries, and before you nominate yourself or any member(s) of staff, you must confirm your understanding and agreement to the following:
- The nominee(s) will be available to attend the full mandatory Spring Term tutorial dates as shown on our website (see qualification links above for dates and locations)
- The qualification content (please click links above) is relevant to the nominee’s current or aspiring role.
- The remainder of the course costs (£495 +vat after the bursary has been applied) will be paid by the nominee’s organisation or sponsor in the case of third sector organisations.
- The CSP Academy terms and conditions are agreed to and understood (please click here to view)
These bursaries will be allocated on a strict first come first serve basis. Successful nominees will be notified after the selection process with details on how to enrol and make use of the bursaries.
To nominate yourself or any member(s) of your organisation for one of these limited bursaries you will need to provide the following information for each nominee via email to email@example.com
- Role/Job title:
- Telephone number(s):
- E-mail addresses:
- Qualification of interest:
- The venue the learner would like to attend:
- Confirmation that the nominee has read, understands and agrees to the terms above and is authorised to make a nomination.
We will notify successful nominees via email. Please ensure this information is correct. If it is probable the nominee will be unable to respond to emails within the next two weeks please provide an alternative contact email.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 119 3306