RSL is a fully accredited BTEC centreView BTECs
New statement taking e-learning package goes liveView Course
RSL are working with Police Now to provide officer safety trainingView Course
MMO officers attend first RSL suspect interview course in LondonView Course
View our upcoming eventsView Calendar
Who we are
Red Snapper Learning provide learning and development services to private, public, and third sector organisations who operate in the investigative, law enforcement, crime prevention, safeguarding and offender management work communities. We can:
- Complement in-house L&D resources through the provision of qualified, experienced & vetted trainers
- Deliver from our extensive library of qualifications and training programmes which can be fully adapted to our clients local or operational needs
- Provide fully scalable outsourced solutions including quality assurance, training needs analysis, skills gap analysis, evaluation, assessment, curriculum and course design.
What we have achieved in the last 12 months
- Redesigned an Initial Police Learning and Development Programme (IPLDP) from 23 weeks to 16 weeks.
- Provided personal safety and investigation training to a large metropolitan police service
- Delivered specialist investigation training, such as Specialist Child Abuse Investigator’s Development Programme (SCAIDP) and a mentoring service, raising the capability of police officers and staff undertaking investigations as part of an omni competent policing model.
- Designed and delivered RIPA training courses to several leading UK regulators, including recent developments relating to social media.
- Delivered Criminal Procedure and Investigations Act 1996 (CPIA) and investigation training to central government officers tackling the activities of organised crime groups.
- Designed and delivered training in the National Decision Model and Ethics to officers and staff for a UK wide law enforcement agency, as part of their Leadership Foundation Programme.
- Designed and delivered a range of problem solving and conflict management training for both police forces and Local Authorities.
- Provided trainers supporting the replacement of the National Special Branch Intelligence System, as part of a national programme.
Over the past 12 Months we have obtained excellent feedback on the relevance and effectiveness of our courses scoring an average of 96%.
Ratings From Some Of Our Popular Courses
Find a Course
Or browse our range of Undergraduate degrees:
- All courses, A-Z
- By department / subject area
A Selection Of Our Satisfied Clients
We have supplied training to a wide variety of clients within the law enforcement arena, providing them with bespoked training to meet their individual needs.
Red Snapper Learning have just had the privilege of delivering three Conspiracy Case Building training workshops, each comprising 2 days,Read Article
The number of people who believe police are "highly visible" in their community has fallen by almost half, statistics show.Read Article
A two-session counselling programme for low-level, first time domestic abusers can cut re-offending rates by a third, a groundbreaking experimentRead Article
From training police in countries with questionable human rights records to the introduction of direct entry, the College of PolicingRead Article
Stop and search powers must be used to "confront" the rise in acid attacks, Home Secretary Amber Rudd has said.Read Article
The psychological welfare of police officers has never been more important with many experiencing some "horrendous situations" in recent months,Read Article
Proud to support: