Who we are
Red Snapper Learning provide learning and development services to private, public, and third sector organisations who operate in the investigative, law enforcement, crime prevention, safeguarding and offender management work communities. We can:
- Complement in-house L&D resources through the provision of qualified, experienced & vetted trainers
- Deliver from our extensive library of qualifications and training programmes which can be fully adapted to our clients local or operational needs
- Provide fully scalable outsourced solutions including quality assurance, training needs analysis, skills gap analysis, evaluation, assessment, curriculum and course design.
What we have achieved in the last 12 months
- Redesigned an Initial Police Learning and Development Programme (IPLDP) from 23 weeks to 16 weeks.
- Provided personal safety and investigation training to a large metropolitan police service
- Delivered specialist investigation training, such as Specialist Child Abuse Investigator’s Development Programme (SCAIDP) and a mentoring service, raising the capability of police officers and staff undertaking investigations as part of an omni competent policing model.
- Designed and delivered RIPA training courses to several leading UK regulators, including recent developments relating to social media.
- Delivered Criminal Procedure and Investigations Act 1996 (CPIA) and investigation training to central government officers tackling the activities of organised crime groups.
- Designed and delivered training in the National Decision Model and Ethics to officers and staff for a UK wide law enforcement agency, as part of their Leadership Foundation Programme.
- Designed and delivered a range of problem solving and conflict management training for both police forces and Local Authorities.
- Provided trainers supporting the replacement of the National Special Branch Intelligence System, as part of a national programme.
Over the past 12 Months we have obtained excellent feedback on the relevance and effectiveness of our courses scoring an average of 96%.
Ratings From Some Of Our Popular Courses
Find a Course
Or browse our range of Undergraduate degrees:
- All courses, A-Z
- By department / subject area
A Selection Of Our Satisfied Clients
We have supplied training to a wide variety of clients within the law enforcement arena, providing them with bespoked training to meet their individual needs.
A key part of the government’s “useless” probation privatisation reforms could be scrapped and not impact on the resettlement ofRead Article
Britain's most senior counter-terror officer has delivered a stark warning to ministers over the impact on forces as they attemptRead Article
The Home Office said no decisions had been taken on direct entry recruitment for chief constables the day before theRead Article
The outgoing chief constable of one of the forces looking to take on a direct entry inspector says he remainsRead Article
Article by BBC Newsbeat The first ever recorded figures for female genital mutilation (FGM) show that between April 2015 and MarchRead Article
Articles from BBC News and The Guardian Harassment of women is to be recorded as a hate crime in a bid toRead Article